Health ServicesStudent Health Services
Student Health Services
Committed to providing quality, accessible healthcare for all students.
This includes assessment and management of acute illness and support of student health for ongoing conditions. Health education, health promotion and mentorship provide long-term benefits to students as they learn to navigate today’s complex healthcare environment and appropriately utilize limited healthcare resources.
All Wellness Center appointments and records are held in strict confidence. Information will not be shared with parents, faculty, administration, peers or anyone else without the student’s consent. An exception is made if a life-threatening situation arises.
Student Health Portal
Use the Student Health Portal to securely access all your health information
- Schedule appointments online
- Complete pre-visit health forms
- Access your vaccination records
- Secure messaging with healthcare providers (Health Services staff will not communicate about personal health information using email)
- Automated appointment reminders